Ewan Bramley Dental Care is proud to be the first dental practice in the North East to offer FastBraces; the fast, safe, easy, painless and affordable newly patented orthodontic technology which will transform the way you think about braces.
Not only will FastBraces straighten your teeth in record time, there’s no need for painful extractions – so you’ll get the smile you’ve always wanted without the stress and pain of normal procedures.
“An attractive smile can be a powerful social motivator. Unfortunately, many people have smiles that make them feel uncomfortable or embarrassed. Crooked, crowded and other misalignments are among the top reasons that people are unhappy with their smiles,” explains Ewan Bramley.
“FastBraces use the most advanced dental technology to move teeth into the proper position faster by moving the crown and the root at the same time. The treatment time is a fraction of the time required by more traditional methods, which means that patients will be ready faster than ever before to share their healthy new smiles.”
Developed over the last 20 years in the United States, FastBraces have been designed to straighten the teeth differently to traditional and often painful and embarrassing methods, and allows for a fast and safe solution to get your teeth back on track – and it works perfectly for both adults and children.
Thousands of consecutively treated patients and university research has shown that FastBraces are not only safe but offer many additional benefits, which we can’t wait to start sharing with our patients here at Ewan Bramley Dental Care.
– Treatment with FastBraces technology will improve your lifestyle because treatment typically takes just a few visits to our practice. This means there will be less money coming out of your purse!
– Save on your petrol costs with fewer visits to the practice and forget about taking more time off work or getting the kids out of school as FastBraces are quick and painless.
– You will experience less discomfort and there are no risks with FastBraces compared to those associated with the traditional brace.
– The braces are on for less time meaning that there is less chance of tooth decay due to improper oral hygiene.
– When the braces come off you only need to wear the retainers for 15 minutes a day!
Interested? To learn more about FastBraces and how they can dramatically transform your smile in no time, call us today on 0191 259 6506 or Submit your information here for a free consultation and more information!