Everyone wants to have healthy teeth, but many of us who have missing teeth think replacements and dental implants are a costly, painful and time consuming ordeal; that’s why Ewan Bramley Dental Care has invested in the revolutionary Teeth Today technology to get you smiling with confidence again.
According to the NHS, one in four of us dreads a visit to the dentist and puts off getting the perfect smile and replacement teeth because we think it’s going to cost the earth and will keep us awake at night with excruciating pain – but it really doesn’t have to be this way.
Understandably, the thought of scalpels, cuts and stitches is scary and thoughts of a long and spine-tingling recovery is enough to put you off your morning corn flakes, but we can replace your bad teeth or missing teeth in a day.
You’ll get the smile you’ve always dreamed of with the minimum of fuss.
With conventional implant treatment you have to wait for your implants to heal before teeth are placed, which can take months. Healing can sometimes be difficult as patients will either have a poorly fitting denture or no dentures for 4-6 months.
But our investment in Teeth Today allows our clients to have implants placed and their permanent or temporary bridges or crowns to be fitted, all on the same day!
“Today, implant dentistry is all about getting people the teeth they need, with minimal pain and wait time. Everyone wants to have healthy teeth, or replace the bad ones with new teeth and the good news for our clients is the cost of replacement teeth and dental implants is dropping rapidly,” explains Ewan Bramley.
“One of the best things about our Teeth Today Procedure is that the cost actually does not increase at all, because the time to perform them is shorter, so less anaesthesia is used.”
So, what are the benefits of Teeth Today?
– Teeth Today allows us to place dental implants into exact spots in the jaw which means healing is faster and pain is minimised.
– The procedure involves removing all remaining teeth in a single jaw and replacing them with an implant supported bridge: all on the same day.
– It is usually a treatment of choice for those who have many failing and missing teeth who want to avoid or replace troublesome dentures.
– It typically involves removing all remaining teeth, placing 4-6 dental implants and fitting a provisional, implant supported bridge all on the same day.
– This avoids having to wear dentures as a temporary phase during healing or having no teeth at all and this provisional bridge is replaced with a final acrylic or porcelain bridge typically 3-6 months later, once all healing is complete.
“Tooth replacement procedures are nothing to be afraid of,” added Ewan Bramley.
“In the end, you will be thankful that you had the procedure done because, with modern dental implants, your mouth will look and feel new again.”
Unlike other tooth restorations, dental implants are designed to be permanent and Teeth Today is just one way we can get you smiling again with confidence and Dr. Liam McGrath – one of only a handful of UK dentists to have trained under the famous Dennis Tarnow in California – has successfully placed more than 1,500 implants over the last 6 years and works with us here at Ewan Bramley Dental Care.
We have a fully qualified team working on our all of our implant cases and our clients can benefit from the state of the art technology and systems we have here at the clinic.
Ewan Bramley Dental Care is offering promotions on dental implants and Teeth Today procedures throughout March and April.
To find out more about the healthiest tooth replacement options available in modern dentistry, call our friendly and professional team today on 0191 259 6506 or submit your information here we’ll get right back to you!