Finance 4 Patients provides a simple and affordable way to spread the cost of your dental treatment with a 0% Interest Loan, or an Interest Bearing Loan at 9.9% APR, if you wish to spread the cost of your treatment over a longer period.
The Benefits to You
• You can have the treatment right now – putting off dentistry may result in it becoming more extensive, invasive and expensive
• You can spread the cost of the treatment over a suitable period
• Interest-free and low cost monthly options can be a much more affordable alternative to credit cards or bank loans.
• It’s easy to set up repayments by Direct Debit
• All Finance options are provided by leading credit suppliers and are subject to status
• Our Treatment Co-ordinators can help you with the application – it’s simple
Repayments start one month after the agreement has been accepted. The application is completed online in privacy, a decision given within seconds and the agreement signed online using e-signature, all in just a few minutes.
• Dental Treatment Finance from £250 to £25,000
• Terms from 6 months to 60 months
• 0% Finance available for certain treatments
• Low interest Loans available at 9.9% over longer periods
• Secure Https portal
• Apply online in complete privacy at home
• Instant Decision
• No complicated forms to complete all done online
• Sign online using E-signature
• Whole application takes just a few minutes
• ID verified online with Credit or Debit card
New Patient Consultations
A detailed dental assessment of how healthy your teeth and gums are in order to establish the basis from which to develop your dental health and build your confident smile. The full consultation takes approximately 60 minutes.
How it works
Once you have discussed your treatment with your dentist and agreed the cost, your dentist will send an application to your email address which will allow you to apply online, in the comfort of your home or you can apply at the practice.
Simply complete your details online and submit for approval, 10 – 15 seconds later, you will receive a decision.
When the loan is approved, simply sign the credit agreement online using e-signature, and confirm your ID using your Credit or Debit card.
The whole process is totally web based to make getting the treatment you want easier, faster and more affordable.
If you would like to discuss this further with one of our team please contact
Ewan Bramley Dental Care on 0191 259 6506 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit : Finacne 4 Patients for additional information.
Terms & Conditions apply
Loans are available to permanent UK residents aged 18 or over. *Subject to status. Eligibility and conditions apply. Ewan Bramley Dental Care acts as a credit intermediary authorised and is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority Financial Services Number: 664108 and offers credit products from Omega Finance Limited. Omega Finance Limited acts as a credit intermediary authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority Financial Services Register number: 738385. Finance 4 Patients is an authorised trading style of Omega Finance Limited.
^Monthly repayment terms available are specific to each clinic, please check with your practice to see which terms they offer.
*Subject to Status.
Representative Example (based on 12 months Interest Free Credit). Cost of Treatment: £1,000.00. Total Amount of Credit: £1,000.00, Payable by 11 fixed Monthly Instalments of £83.33 followed by one payment of £83.37. Cost of Credit £0.00, Total Amount Payable: £1,000.00. – 0% APR Representative.
Representative Example (based on 24 months Interest Bearing Credit 9.9% APR). Cost of Treatment: £2,000.00. Total Amount of Credit: £2,000.00, Payable by 24 fixed Monthly Instalments of £92.20. Cost of Credit £212.80, Total Amount Payable: £2,212.80. – 9.9 % APR Representative.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.